Tuesday, August 22, 2017
Junior Show Arena
A show for children from ages 4 but not more than 8 years old. Animals are provided. This show is sponsored by MCML 4-Leaf 4-H Club.
1. Child must be at least 4 years old, but not more than 8 years old as of the date of the show.
2. One entry per person. Written parent/guardian permission required. Consent form available at the show.
3. No entry fee.
4. Ribbons and buttons for participation will be given to all showmen.
5. Animals will be provided.
6. If rules are not followed, ringmaster will ask the participant to leave the show ring.
7. Entry notification with consent form must be submitted before the show date, Tuesday, August 23, 2016.
8. The Union County Fair is not responsible for accidents, injury, death, or damage.
Entry forms available that night.